Angie Mezza-Smith joined PalmerHouse Properties in February of 2014. She is a talented and exceptional addition to our team and is well-suited to support our Agents and the growth and expansion of our firm,” said Kevin L. Palmer, chief executive officer of PalmerHouse Properties. “She has a long and impressive background in managing the operations, compliance, and legal affairs of real estate brokerages and her technical knowledge of the real estate industry is simply second to none.”
O’Kelley & Sorohan, Attorneys at Law, LLC is a full-service law firm specializing in residential real estate closings including: home loan closings, refinance closings, corporate relocation closing services, real estate contract review and title insurance matters.
Michael V. (Mike) Parkman, is a Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensed by the State of Georgia, an ASHI Certified Inspector, a GAHI Full Member, a Fully Code Certified SBCCI / CABO / ICC-R5 Residential Combination Inspector (all four exams), and Atlanta Home Inspector.
- We are actively involved in the local community
- Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
- Membership Committee Chair (3 Years)
- Board of Directors (10 Years)
- Executive Committee (2 Years)
- Greater Atlanta Home Builders – Associate of the Year (2004)
- Georgia State Home Builders Association, Senior Officer
- Friends of Home Aid Atlanta – Chairity of the ATLHBA
- Greater Charleston Pest Control Association President
- Contractor’s Best is owned and operated by Sammy Baker